TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms & conditions govern your use of the Cosi Textiles website and the purchases of products from it. By using the site you agree to abide by the terms of business. This contract is between you and us only, governed by and construed in accordance with English law. These terms & conditions are subject to change, we reserve the right to vary the terms as necessary and without notice.
- Cosi Textiles is the trading name of Elaine Briggs (sole trader) and registered business in Sydney, Australia. The registered office address is 1a Bromley Avenue, Cremorne Point, NSW 2090. The ABN is 27146919884. Cosi has offices in UK and Sydney, Australia. All purchases and and returns from the website, other than Australia, will be sent out and received by our Marketing Dept in UK in Bristol, UK.
- Hosting of the site is provided by Redro Design registered in Australia under ABN 15 590 645 585 and whose registered office is in Sydney, Australia.
- We may update and change the information on our site at any time and whilst we do our best we do not guarantee that our site is free from error or omissions, viruses and defects.
TERMS OF SALE
- Our order processing will allow you to check and amend your order. Please allow time to read and confirm your order.
- By placing the order you are agreeing to purchase the goods outlined in the order and upon the terms described in your order.
- When you place your order we will require personal information such as your name, address, payment information, billing and delivery address, email address and telephone number. This information is required in order for us to process your order. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including name address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means it is more secure than ordering over the phone.
- Once your order is placed, we will provide an order confirmation via email. This acts as a record of us receiving your order, it is not a total acceptance of the order. Our contract for the sale is in place one an order has been accepted, paid for in full, processed and dispatched to you. We will confirm the acceptance to you by email on dispatch of the goods. We reserve the right to refuse any order requests for any reason.
- Please note, we are unable to process orders if a. The product is no longer in stock. B. If any error of price or description is identified. C. If payment is not authorised d. If the courier cannot deliver for any reason beyond our control. We will refund the total cost including delivery costs.
- Our photographs of the products are for display purposes only. We make every effort to get accurate colour matches but we cannot guarantee the display of each and every computer screen to be the same. Your products may vary slightly from the images.
- Our descriptions and pricing are valid as long as they are visible on the cosi website. If a product is unavailable after ordering we will inform you by email as soon as possible. You will then have a choice to buy an alternative or cancel the order.
- The prices of the products are quoted on our site in GBP/AUD/USD/EURO. The price of the product does not include delivery charges unless it is over a certain amount at a certain time. All products are shown in all four currencies but base currency for the site is GBP. As we are registered in Australia, no VAT is chargeable for UK or EU. For all Australian purchases prices are ex GST and it is added at the end of the purchasing process.
- Payment details ie. All major credit cards and paypal are taken at the time of ordering. Once payment is received the products are dispatched.
- You will be liable for all duties, taxes and customs clearance payable at the foreign port as a result of goods delivered. These can vary depending on country.
- All rights including copyright for this website are owned by or licensed to Cosi Textiles.
- Any use of this website or its contents including copying other than for your own personal and non commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Cosi Textiles.
- You may not modify, distribute or re post anything from this website for any purpose.
- The ‘Cosi x’ trademark displayed on the site as well as the domain name cositextiles.com remain the property of Cosi. Any use of the trademark or domain name for any purpose whatsoever is prohibited.
- Products purchased from the Cosi textiles website will be delivered to the address specified. We cannot process orders if there is incomplete address details and we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- You own the goods once delivery has been completed and payment accepted in full including all delivery charges. For more info see Delivery & Returns
- Upon delivery and in the event of a problem with your order, you must write details onto the delivery note and contact us within 7 days at email@example.com.
- If the goods do not conform to what you ordered or you are dissatisfied you can return them or ask for an exchange or refund within 14 days. Please see Returns section.
- We only supply goods for personal and private use. If you use the products for any other purpose other than this we are not liable for any loss of profit, loss of business.
- We will not be held liable for any failure to perform or any delay in performance of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an event that is beyond reasonable control. If such an event takes place, we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you and our performance of our obligations under the contract will be suspended for the duration of the event.
At Cosi Textiles we are totally committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We consider the privacy and protection of our clients’s data, commercial and personal to be of the utmost importance.
We never, knowingly collect data relating to children.
- We need to gather certain information in order to comply with our obligations for our part of the sales contract, for example delivery address, credit cards, name, telephone number. We only gather this information for invoicing purposes, statements and for communicating with you about this and a
to provide you with information about new products, changes to our products/prices/sales which might be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.We will not disclose your personal data with anyone outside our company unless required to under our obligations of sales to you ie. Courier company or required to under a valid court order or regulatory authorities.
- We use full log in and password controls on our system
- All employees sign a confidentiality clause as part of their contract.
- We use best practice security measures regarding credit card information.
- By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
You can ask for a copy of the personal information which we hold about you by writing to us at customer email@example.com. You can withdraw your consent to us using your personal information at any time.
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org